Monday, February 24, 2014

Insta Brazil

1, my beloved palm tress   2, Rio de Janeiro   3, my Havaianas collection   4, weekend relax 

For that one who doesn´t use Instagram here are some highlights from my vacation B)
And of course if you are user you can follow me here ;)

Pro ty, co nepouzivaji Instagram zde par zazitku z dovolene B)
A pro co Instagram maji a jeste me nesleduji - muzete zde ;)

1, my little love ZARA    2, Absolut limited edition (available just in Brazil)   3, evening drink
4, shopping time 


1, Rio from plane  2,weekend chill with Caipirinha 3, Champaigne can´t miss  4, Copacabana street




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!
    What do you think about supporting each other? We could follow each other's blog via email or GFC and if you want on another socials like twitter twitter or instagram :)

    let me know on my blog
    smiles' avenue
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. jee♥ do Brazilie bych chtela taky nekdy juknout!:) krasne fotky!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I want to go to brazil! <3 <3
    anyway, do you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    you can visit my blog and let me know.. :)

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. závist !!:) jinak krásný fotky :)
    http://elegant-fashion1.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. závist !!:) jinak krásný fotky :)
    http://elegant-fashion1.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfecttttttttttt<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. followed you back darling..
    keep in touch! ;*

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics! I really wanna go to Brasil one day :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vacation pictures look so great! I want to Brasil :)

    Let's follow each other? Let me know:
    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zase můžu napsat jen jéé a jůůů. Užívej!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowow! love brazil!! is an amazing country! beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete